The Gennius A2C model is perfect for waterproofing and or shading larger areas. The refined lines of the A2C blend seamlessly with traditional to contemporary architecture. This heavy duty retractable pergola awning was specifically designed and engineered to handle inclement rain weather.
- Aesthetic appeal of a traditional pergola
- Guide rails attached to brackets on the wall, soffit or roof
- Three fabrics available
- Slope essential to manage and remove heavy rainwater
- Motorized operation with remote control
- Optional hood protects motor assembly and keeps debris from collecting in the folded fabric when it is retracted
- Optional integrated “zip” curtains
- Sun resistance
- Wind resistance, grade 6
- Maximum width: 42’8″
- Maximum projection: 26’3″
- Tested and certified CE and TUV
The A2C Gennius guide rail profiles are supported by integrated extruded aluminum structural rafter and column (post) framework. The maximum (free-spanned!) projection of this Gennius model is 26’3″ with a maximum width of 42’8″. That’s over 1,100 square feet of space covered with one motorized fabric roof!
Wind resistance guaranteed up to class 6 in accordance with UNI EN PR 13561. Integrated rain management technology captures rainfall and routes it down the sealed fabric slope into its front end gutter and down the front support posts.
The Gennius has a protective hood covering the fabric when in the retracted position. It is engineered with a special 7-layer aluminum panel that is rain drop soundless, and unnoticeable. The waterproof, fire-retardant fabric protects from damaging and uncomfortable UV light and heat.
Enclose your unit with perimeter solar screens or with a unique looking glass screen.