Fabric Shed Awning
Fabric shed awnings from KE provide protection from direct sun exposure, not only protecting your employees and customers from the elements, but also helping to eliminate heat buildup and sun bleaching that can destroy furnishings, inventory and window displays.
- Welded aluminum construction for easy installation
- Maintenance free, thanks to KE in-house powder coating process, in one of our six standard colors
- Powder Coating Application according to AAMA 2603 (single year warranty)
- Fabric materials used are from Sunbrella, Tempotest
- For a unique look, fabric material can be easily replaced with slatted aluminum, wood panels, water-jet cut aluminum panels, or standing seam aluminum in a series of standard or optional custom powder coated colors
- Branding available on fabric to show your logo and clearly identify your retail, bar, or restaurant location
- Rigid or loose drop valances are available
- Available with or without sides
- Can be used for solar and/or rain protection over windows or door entrances
- Numerous units with coordinated graphics can be mounted together to give a unique, sleek, and continuous look to your retail store
- Custom Graphics and fabric colors are available
- Sun resistance
- Snow Load Rated to 60 lbs/sq ft
- Wind Rated to 90 mph
- 9010 WHITE
- 1013 SAND
Fabric Shed awnings can help reduce heating and cooling costs all year long as well. A series of shed awnings can be installed side by side to create a facade of any desired length over windows and doors. With the addition of custom graphics, your shed awning can carry your business’ identity, attracting customers to your location and promoting your unique brand, your phone number and your signature style within your community.
Available in a wide variety of high quality powder coated colors, styles and shapes, shed awnings are made to your exact specifications every time. Choose from styles with sides or no sides, and from three different kinds of valance, or no valance. Trust KE to meet all your commercial shading requirements.