The Gennius A100 model is a unique model; perfect for shading smaller areas. This heavy duty retractable pergola awning was specifically designed and engineered to handle inclement rain weather.
- Slim appearance
- Light weight profiles
- Guide rails attached to brackets on the wall, soffit or roof
- Three fabrics available
- Slope essential to manage and remove heavy rainwater
- Motorized operation with remote control
- Optional hood protects motor assembly and keeps debris from collecting in the folded fabric when it is retracted
- Optional integrated “zip” curtains
- Sun resistance
- Wind resistance, grade 6
- Maximum width: 18′0″
- Maximum projection: 29′6″
- Tested and certified CE and TUV
The A100 Gennius guide rail profiles are supported by integrated extruded aluminum structural rafter and column (post) framework. The maximum projection of this Gennius model is 18′ with a maximum width of 42’8″.
Integrated rain management technology captures rainfall and routes it down the required sealed fabric slope into its front end gutter and down the front support posts away from you and your guests.
The Gennius has a protective hood covering the fabric when in the retracted position. It is engineered with a special 7-layer aluminum panel that is rain drop quiet and unobtrusive. The waterproof, fire-retardant fabric protects from damaging and uncomfortable UV light and heat and keeps the rainwater off of the space it protects.