A2C Single Freestanding
The Gennius A2C model is our most heavy-duty model; perfect for shading large areas and offering a waterproof environment. The freestanding version of this model turns an unprotected open seating area into a protected space. This heavy duty retractable pergola awning was specifically designed and engineered to handle inclement rain weather.
- Aesthetic appeal of a traditional pergola
- Guide rails attached to brackets on the wall, soffit or roof
- Three fabrics available
- Slope essential to manage and remove heavy rainwater
- Motorized operation with remote control
- Optional hood protects motor assembly and keeps debris from collecting in the folded fabric when it is retracted
- Optional integrated “zip” curtains
- Maximum width: 42′ 8″
- Maximum projection: 26′ 3″
- Tested and certified CE and TUV
The Gennius A2C Single Freestanding Model has one motor and extends and folds back the sealed fabric stack from the backside of the unit. Gennius guide rail profiles are supported by integrated extruded aluminum structural rafter and column (post) framework. The maximum projection of this freestanding Gennius model is up to 23′ 10″ with a maximum width of 42′ 8″
That’s over 1,000 square feet of space covered with one motorized fabric roof!
Wind resistance guaranteed up to class 6 in accordance with UNI EN PR 13561. Integrated rain management technology captures rainfall and routes it down the sealed fabric slope into the front end gutter and down the front support posts.
The Gennius system has a protective hood covering the fabric when in the retracted position. It is engineered with a special 7-layer aluminum panel that is rain drop quiet and unobtrusive. The waterproof fire-retardant fabric protects from damaging and uncomfortable UV light and heat and keeps the rainwater off of the space it protects.