A2C Freestanding Double
The Gennius A2c model is our most heavy-duty model; perfect for waterproofing and or shading very large areas. The freestanding version of this model turns an unprotected open seating area into a protected space. This heavy duty retractable pergola awning was specifically designed and engineered to handle inclement rain weather.
- Aesthetic appeal of a traditional pergola
- Guide rails attached to brackets on the wall, soffit or roof
- Three fabrics available
- Slope essential to manage and remove heavy rainwater
- Motorized operation with remote control
- Optional hood protects motor assembly and keeps debris from collecting in the folded fabric when it is retracted
- Optional integrated “zip” curtains
- Maximum width: 42’8″
- Maximum projection: 47’3
- Tested and certified CE and TUV
The A2C Freestanding Double Gennius has two motors and projects fabric toward two opposing sides. Gennius guide rail profiles are supported by integrated extruded aluminum structural rafter and column (post) framework. The maximum projection of this freestanding Gennius model is 47’3″, with and maximum width of 42’8″.
That’s over 2,000 square feet of space covered with a double sided motorized fabric roof!
Wind resistance guaranteed up to class 6 in accordance with UNI EN PR 13561. Integrated rain management technology captures rainfall and routes it into its gutter and down the front support posts.
The Gennius has a protective hood covering the fabric when in the retracted position. It is engineered with a special 7-layer aluminum panel that is rain drop quiet, and unobtrusive. The waterproof, fire-retardant fabric protects from damaging and uncomfortable UV light and heat, keeps the rainwater off of the space it protects.